Our San Francisco Estate Sales and Bay Area Estate Liquidations are in house sales processes that sells personal property during an Estate Sales Event.
Why choose an Estate Sale?
- Estate Sales are the best way to maximize the sales price for most personal property found in a home.
- Estate Sales are the most direct and profitable way to sell personal property to the general public.
- Estate Sales are an incredibly efficient way to clear a house of possessions and make it ready for sale.
Our Estate Sales Service is Comprehensive:
- We do everything needed to research antiques and collectibles.
- We subscribe to all the same “price realized” data bases that auction houses do.
- We set up, research, and professionally staff San Francisco Bay Area estate sales.
Our efforts on your behalf allows you the freedom to attend to other, more pressing estate duties.
Here’s how our Estate Sales process works:
- Our estate sales are heavily promoted through our website, e-mail list, web blog, and area specific classified newspaper advertisements.
- Our experience, research, and organization setting up and running estate sales, ensures a smooth house clearing transition.
- Our estate sales are conducted with respect and confidentiality.
- Our sales are secured and managed by our experienced, and capable Fine Estate Liquidation staff.
- Our network of loyal buyers reliably attends our San Francisco Bay Area estate sales.
- Our service is professional and dependable.
- Our policy is to include an estate sales log with your final statement, so you know exactly which items sold, and for how much.
- Our service removes everything from a home after an estate sale, and leaves your home broom clean.
With our Estate Sales and Estate liquidation service we cover the entire Bay Area including: Marin County, San Francisco, Alameda County, and Sonoma County.
Give us a call at 415-235-7238, we will be happy to take time answering your every estate liquidation question.
Our initial consultation is free, highly informative, and educational.