An Estate Buyout occurs when an estate liquidation company purchases the personal property portion of an estate for one fixed price.
Estate Buy-Outs are a Great Option when:
- The estate needs to generate an immediate income.
- Heirs and other family members decide not to have a public estate sale.
- There is not enough time to properly stage an estate sale.
- Estate items are located in a storage facility.
- The decedent’s residence is a condominium, apartment, or anywhere where estate sales are not permitted.
- The total value of the estates personal property is not high enough to consign to an auction, or engage the services of an estate sales company.
We purchase entire estates, special collections, and single high value items.
- Our specialties include art, sterling silver, old books, fine jewelry, and antique furniture.
- We will leave the home and the premises broom clean.
We Take Care of the Details
We Act Responsibly:
We will explain all of your options. If it is economically more advantageous to do an estate sale, or if your items will generate higher incomes by engaging our auction placement service, we will let you know that.
Our Buyout Service is a quick and sure way to empty a house – so that you can do all the things you need to put the house on the market, settle other financial matters, and act responsibly on behalf of the estate.s
We leave you Estate in “Broom Clean Condition”