Fine Estate Liquidation’s auction placement service is a powerful estate sales tool.
It is unique in the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as in most of the estate liquidation industry. It is a well organized income producing adjunct to our estate sales process.
Finding high value items in an estate is not that uncommon.
When we do, we never attempt to sell those items in an estate sale, instead we selectively place them in an appropriate auction, matched to the specialty of the item to be auctioned.
Auction Placement is your best option when:
- You have interesting items that would benefit from competitive bidding.
- You have single high value items or special collections.
- You have rare items too valuable to sell via estate sales.
- You have items needing national attention and exposure.
Commonly asked questions about our Estate Auction Placement Service.
- How do you choose the right auction house?
- Will your company consign all of my property to only one auction house?
- Do all auction houses produce the same results?
Choosing the right auction house for auction placement is an art.
Some auction houses produce better results for certain categories of antiques, while other auctions generate higher incomes from the sale of collectibles or special collections.
We understand how auction houses are specialized, and use that knowledge in deciding which auction house best matches the needs of our clients.
Why use Fine Estate Liquidation’s Auction Placement Service?
For the last 13 years Fine Estate Liquidation has provided the answers to the questions above, and has a sterling track record for successfully matching unique property to the right auction house.
We are our client’s best advocate, and have the expertise to navigate through an auction house’s jargon, policies, and fees.
Our Estate Auction Placement Service is well coordinated:
- We will get you the highest monetary value by matching your property to the appropriate auction house.
- We will be happy to explain the strengths and features of each auction house.
- We will write up a pre-auction inventory.
- We will arrange for the packing and safe transport of your property to the proper auction house.
Our Auction Placement Service generates more estate income:
- By correctly identifying high value items our staff finds in a home.
- By placing those items in the correct auction house.
- By negotiating lower fees with auction houses.
A few successes generated by our Auction Placement Service:
- Landolphi Violin: $50,000
- Michael Price Sterling Silver Dress Dagger: $93,000
- Percy Gray Painting: $27,000
- Gaertner Painting: $240,000
- 39 Colt Commemorative Pistols: $42,147